2017 Product List
IRO weft insertion systems
Model: Chrono X3
Exhibitor: TEXTILE MACHINERY ASSOCIATION OF SWEDEN
Category: Weaving machinery and accessories
Booth No.: 637
Utilising many new developments, including the “S-Flex” and a unique spool-body design for optimal yarn handling.
With improved accessibility for connecting powered accessories and with connection to our light-weight switch-mode power supply to maximise the energy efficient permanent magnet motor. Along with re-designed and improved sensors complemented by an improved threading-up system to make Chrono X3 the feeder for the future.
- Maximum speed: 1800 m/min
- Yarn count range: 120 – 0,8 Nm and 20 – 5000 dTex
- Winding direction: ”S” and ”Z”
- Yarn separation: 4 mm
- Sensor systems: Optical or mechanical
- Spoolbody diameter: 135 mm
Dimensions: 220 mm height, 420 mm length, 190 mm width
Weight: 8,6 kg