Danish firm Spectre opens garment factory in Vietnam
Release Date: October 3, 2017
Denmark’s Spectre Garment Technologies Company Ltd. recently opened a factory to produce outdoor sportswear in the Hoa Xa Industrial Zone in the northern Vietnamese province of Nam Dinh. The factory covers 7,000 square metres with a total investment of over $5 million. The factory will be expanded next year with an additional investment of around $1 million.
“The bilateral trade and investment between Vietnam and Denmark is growing sturdily, breaking new records every year. This is thanks to companies like Spectre, investing in Vietnam and bringing products from here to customers all over the world, creating benefits to both Vietnam and Denmark,” a news agency quoted Danish ambassador to Vietnam Charlotte Laursen as saying.
Spectre came to Vietnam as a joint venture in 2010 and opened its first factory in northern Thai Binh province. (DS)
Source From: Fiber2Fshion
- Vietnam, India boost cooperation in apparel industry July 17, 2018
- Chances for Vietnam’s leather industry abundant in 2018 July 15, 2018
- Facilitating the growth of textile and garment exports July 13, 2018
- The next generation for the textile industry. July 12, 2018
- Vietnam among top five global textile exporters July 10, 2018