Danish firm Spectre opens garment factory in Vietnam
Release Date: October 3, 2017
Denmark’s Spectre Garment Technologies Company Ltd. recently opened a factory to produce outdoor sportswear in the Hoa Xa Industrial Zone in the northern Vietnamese province of Nam Dinh. The factory covers 7,000 square metres with a total investment of over $5 million. The factory will be expanded next year with an additional investment of around $1 million.
“The bilateral trade and investment between Vietnam and Denmark is growing sturdily, breaking new records every year. This is thanks to companies like Spectre, investing in Vietnam and bringing products from here to customers all over the world, creating benefits to both Vietnam and Denmark,” a news agency quoted Danish ambassador to Vietnam Charlotte Laursen as saying.
Spectre came to Vietnam as a joint venture in 2010 and opened its first factory in northern Thai Binh province. (DS)
Source From: Fiber2Fshion
- VTG 2017 giúp bạn kết nối những cơ hội kinh doanh và mở rộng những mối quan hệ. October 25, 2017
- 2017 Press Release October 20, 2017
- Vietnam making legal amendments to help garment exporters October 2, 2017
- Foreign investment surges 52% July 28, 2017
- Vietnam's garment, textile exports up 11 pct in 6 months July 12, 2017