Danish firm Spectre opens garment factory in Vietnam
News Type: Expo News
Denmark’s Spectre Garment Technologies Company Ltd. recently opened a factory to produce outdoor sportswear in the Hoa Xa Industrial Zone in the northern Vietnamese province of Nam Dinh. The factory covers 7,000 square metres with a total investment of over $5 million. The factory will be expanded next year with an additional investment of around $1 million.
“The bilateral trade and investment between Vietnam and Denmark is growing sturdily, breaking new records every year. This is thanks to companies like Spectre, investing in Vietnam and bringing products from here to customers all over the world, creating benefits to both Vietnam and Denmark,” a news agency quoted Danish ambassador to Vietnam Charlotte Laursen as saying.
Spectre came to Vietnam as a joint venture in 2010 and opened its first factory in northern Thai Binh province. (DS)
Source From: Fiber2Fshion
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018