FTAs promise bright prospects for Vietnam’s garment-textile
News Type: Expo News
Hanoi (VNA) – Free trade agreements (FTAs) in which Vietnam has joined are great momentum for the domestic garment-textile industry to attract investment, said an official of the Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS).
VITAS Chairman Vu Duc Giang said although the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and the EU-Vietnam FTA (EVFTA) have yet to come into effect, they have significantly helped attract foreign investors in Vietnam’s garment-textile sector.
Importers of Canada, Australia and New Zealand have no longer focused only on China but turned towards Vietnam, he said.
Source From: Vietnam Plus
Related Link: Click Here
- Vietnam's textile-garment firms plan production growth March 6, 2019
- Vietnam’s textile-garment industry hopes for breakthroughs in 2019 February 21, 2019
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018