Vietnam competes with China to become top garment exporter in South Korea
News Type: Expo News
Vietnam became the second largest textile and garment supplier in South Korea, just after China, with export turnover of $1.5 billion in the first seven months of the year. The number 1 position, according to analysts, is within reach.
Textile and garment exports to the South Korean market have soared recently compared with three years ago.
According to the General Department of Customs (GDC), in the first seven months of 2018, Vietnam’s total export turnover to South Korea reached $10.2 billion, an increase of 32.1 percent over the same period last year.
Analysts are paying special attention to the sharp increase in textile and garment exports to the market.
$1.5 billion worth of the products were exported, representing a high growth rate of 24.8 percent compared with the same period of 2017. In July alone, the export turnover was $270.7 million.
Source From: VietnamNet
Related Link: Click Here
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018