Garment, textile exports likely to exceed US$1b plan
News Type: Expo News
As markets currently showed its positive sign, Vietnam’s exports of garment and textile are predicted to reach US$35 billion in the year, exceeding the plan by US$1 billion, said the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex).
The sector’s key markets are the US, EU, South Korea, China, ASEAN and member states of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) which have seen the rapid growth compared to the same period last year. The US maintained the biggest market of Vietnamese clothing. Next is Japan, South Korea and China.
Source From: Saigon Online
- Press Conference: VTG, VitaTex and VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018
- FTAs promise bright prospects for Vietnam’s garment-textile September 17, 2018
- Vietnam competes with China to become top garment exporter in South Korea September 7, 2018
- Footwear industry at technological crossroads September 6, 2018