Garment, textile exports likely to exceed US$1b plan
News Type: Expo News
As markets currently showed its positive sign, Vietnam’s exports of garment and textile are predicted to reach US$35 billion in the year, exceeding the plan by US$1 billion, said the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex).
The sector’s key markets are the US, EU, South Korea, China, ASEAN and member states of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) which have seen the rapid growth compared to the same period last year. The US maintained the biggest market of Vietnamese clothing. Next is Japan, South Korea and China.
Source From: Saigon Online
- Vietnam's textile-garment firms plan production growth March 6, 2019
- Vietnam’s textile-garment industry hopes for breakthroughs in 2019 February 21, 2019
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018