South Korea hungry for Vietnamese garment
News Type: Expo News
HÀ NỘI – Việt Nam expects to continue growth of textile and garment exports to South Korea by the end of the year after strong results in the first seven months of 2018, according to the General Department of Customs.
Up until July, Việt Nam gained a year-on-year increase of 24.88 per cent in textile and garment export value to US$1.5 billion to South Korea, creating a strong breakthrough of those products to this market.
In July alone, the export value of those products to this Northern Asian market reached $270.7 million, a rise of 24.18 per cent against June and 24.06 per cent compared with July 2017.
China and Việt Nam were the two largest garment suppliers to the South Korean market, accounting for 34.46 per cent and 32.67 per cent, respectively.
Source From: VietNam Net
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once 2018-11-20
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms 2018-11-19
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 2018-11-17
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry 2018-09-26
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 2018-09-20
- FTAs promise bright prospects for Vietnam’s garment-textile 2018-09-17
- Garment, textile exports likely to exceed US$1b plan 2018-09-10
- Vietnam competes with China to become top garment exporter in South Korea 2018-09-07
- Footwear industry at technological crossroads 2018-09-06
- Textile-garment exports hit US$19.4 billion in eight months 2018-09-05
- Japanese apparel retailer Uniqlo poised for Vietnam entry 2018-09-04
- Supply chain optimisation boosts VN garment firms' competitiveness 2018-08-29
- Garment-textile sector regains confidence of foreign investors 2018-08-22
- VN garment companies are selling better abroad 2018-08-20
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports 2018-08-12
- India doubles import tax on textile products, may hit China 2018-08-07
- CPTPP, EVFTA help Vietnam’s garment-textile lure investment 2018-08-02
- Garment and textile exports likely to exceed set plan by US$1b 2018-08-01
- Textile export earnings forecast to up 1 bln USD against target 2018-07-31
- US continues to be key export market for Việt Nam. 2018-07-30