South Korea hungry for Vietnamese garment
News Type: Expo News
HÀ NỘI – Việt Nam expects to continue growth of textile and garment exports to South Korea by the end of the year after strong results in the first seven months of 2018, according to the General Department of Customs.
Up until July, Việt Nam gained a year-on-year increase of 24.88 per cent in textile and garment export value to US$1.5 billion to South Korea, creating a strong breakthrough of those products to this market.
In July alone, the export value of those products to this Northern Asian market reached $270.7 million, a rise of 24.18 per cent against June and 24.06 per cent compared with July 2017.
China and Việt Nam were the two largest garment suppliers to the South Korean market, accounting for 34.46 per cent and 32.67 per cent, respectively.
Source From: VietNam Net
Related Link: Click Here
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018