Footwear industry at technological crossroads
News Type: Expo News
Việt Nam’s footwear exports have been worth US$9.45 billion in the first half of this year, a year-on-year increase of 8.4 per cent.
According to the Việt Nam Leather and Footwear Association (Lefaso), footwear companies have faced challenges due to the US-China trade spat and rapid progress of the fourth industrial revolution.
Diệp Thành Kiệt, Lefaso’s deputy chairman, talks to Việt Nam News about these issues.
What are the advantages and challenges for the footwear industry and what do you think about its export prospects this year?
Việt Nam’s leather and footwear export can reach US$19.5 billion or slightly higher depending on the situation.
We see many advantages for Việt Nam’s leather and footwear sector.
Source From: VietNam Net
Related Link: Click Here
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018