Japanese apparel retailer Uniqlo poised for Vietnam entry
News Type: Expo News
Japanese casual wear retailer Uniqlo recently announced that it plans to open its first store in HCMC next fall.
Its parent company, Fast Retailing, will set up a joint venture with Mitsubishi Corporation to enter the Vietnamese market, where they will own 75 and 25 percent respectively.
Tadashi Yanai, CEO of Fast Retailing, said he was optimistic about the opportunities in this exciting economy and retail market and look forward to introducing Uniqlo and other apparels to Vietnam.
Source From: VNExpress
Related Link: Click Here
- Press Conference: VTG, VitaTex and VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018
- FTAs promise bright prospects for Vietnam’s garment-textile September 17, 2018
- Garment, textile exports likely to exceed US$1b plan September 10, 2018
- Vietnam competes with China to become top garment exporter in South Korea September 7, 2018