Japanese apparel retailer Uniqlo poised for Vietnam entry
News Type: Expo News
Japanese casual wear retailer Uniqlo recently announced that it plans to open its first store in HCMC next fall.
Its parent company, Fast Retailing, will set up a joint venture with Mitsubishi Corporation to enter the Vietnamese market, where they will own 75 and 25 percent respectively.
Tadashi Yanai, CEO of Fast Retailing, said he was optimistic about the opportunities in this exciting economy and retail market and look forward to introducing Uniqlo and other apparels to Vietnam.
Source From: VNExpress
Related Link: Click Here
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018