Garment-textile sector raises export target to 35 billion USD
Release Date: July 4, 2018
The garment-textile sector expects to gross 35 billion USD in export turnover in 2018, higher than the target set at the beginning of the year, thanks to a large number of orders from foreign partners and bright prospects of the world and domestic economies.
Vice President of the Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS) Truong Van Cam said domestic businesses have received full orders for the third quarter of this year and are negotiating to secure long-term contracts through 2019.
Many garment-textile firms in the southern economic hub of Ho Chi Minh City revealed that they have received orders until the end of this year, even for the first months of 2019.
Source From: VNA
- Vietnam among top five global textile exporters July 10, 2018
- Vietnam emerges as denim fabric manufacturing center June 30, 2018
- Textile, garment export markets grow June 25, 2018
- HIGG index to boost VN textiles June 24, 2018
- FDI textile-garment projects on the rise June 22, 2018