Garment-textile sector raises export target to 35 billion USD
News Type: Expo News
The garment-textile sector expects to gross 35 billion USD in export turnover in 2018, higher than the target set at the beginning of the year, thanks to a large number of orders from foreign partners and bright prospects of the world and domestic economies.
Vice President of the Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS) Truong Van Cam said domestic businesses have received full orders for the third quarter of this year and are negotiating to secure long-term contracts through 2019.
Many garment-textile firms in the southern economic hub of Ho Chi Minh City revealed that they have received orders until the end of this year, even for the first months of 2019.
Source From: VNA
Related Link: Click Here
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018