Vietnam emerges as denim fabric manufacturing center
News Type: Expo News
Both Vietnamese and foreign invested enterprises in the country make denim products. The localization ratio is 55-60 percent.
The biggest denim manufacturers in Vietnam include Phu Cuong, Thien Nam, Viet Hong, Tuong Long and Phong Phu Corporation. Foreign invested enterprises in the field are mostly from Asia, such as Hyosung from South Korea and Texhong from China.
TCE Group has a joint venture in Vietnam with the Vietnam Textile & Garment Group (Vinatex) and Thien Nam Investment & Development JSC.
Source From: VIETNAMNET
Related Link: Click Here
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018