Vietnam emerges as denim fabric manufacturing center
Release Date: June 30, 2018
Both Vietnamese and foreign invested enterprises in the country make denim products. The localization ratio is 55-60 percent.
The biggest denim manufacturers in Vietnam include Phu Cuong, Thien Nam, Viet Hong, Tuong Long and Phong Phu Corporation. Foreign invested enterprises in the field are mostly from Asia, such as Hyosung from South Korea and Texhong from China.
TCE Group has a joint venture in Vietnam with the Vietnam Textile & Garment Group (Vinatex) and Thien Nam Investment & Development JSC.
Source From: VIETNAMNET
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports August 12, 2018
- India doubles import tax on textile products, may hit China August 7, 2018
- CPTPP, EVFTA help Vietnam’s garment-textile lure investment August 2, 2018
- Garment and textile exports likely to exceed set plan by US$1b August 1, 2018
- Textile export earnings forecast to up 1 bln USD against target July 31, 2018