Vietnam emerges as denim fabric manufacturing center
Release Date: June 30, 2018
Both Vietnamese and foreign invested enterprises in the country make denim products. The localization ratio is 55-60 percent.
The biggest denim manufacturers in Vietnam include Phu Cuong, Thien Nam, Viet Hong, Tuong Long and Phong Phu Corporation. Foreign invested enterprises in the field are mostly from Asia, such as Hyosung from South Korea and Texhong from China.
TCE Group has a joint venture in Vietnam with the Vietnam Textile & Garment Group (Vinatex) and Thien Nam Investment & Development JSC.
Source From: VIETNAMNET
- Vietnam among top five global textile exporters July 10, 2018
- Garment-textile sector raises export target to 35 billion USD July 4, 2018
- Textile, garment export markets grow June 25, 2018
- HIGG index to boost VN textiles June 24, 2018
- FDI textile-garment projects on the rise June 22, 2018