Vietnam emerges as denim fabric manufacturing center
News Type: Expo News
Both Vietnamese and foreign invested enterprises in the country make denim products. The localization ratio is 55-60 percent.
The biggest denim manufacturers in Vietnam include Phu Cuong, Thien Nam, Viet Hong, Tuong Long and Phong Phu Corporation. Foreign invested enterprises in the field are mostly from Asia, such as Hyosung from South Korea and Texhong from China.
TCE Group has a joint venture in Vietnam with the Vietnam Textile & Garment Group (Vinatex) and Thien Nam Investment & Development JSC.
Source From: VIETNAMNET
Related Link: Click Here
- Press Conference: VTG, VitaTex and VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018
- FTAs promise bright prospects for Vietnam’s garment-textile September 17, 2018
- Garment, textile exports likely to exceed US$1b plan September 10, 2018
- Vietnam competes with China to become top garment exporter in South Korea September 7, 2018