Textile, garment export markets grow
News Type: Expo News
HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam witnessed a growth in textile and garment exports to most of the major markets in the first five months of 2018, reported the General Department of Việt Nam Customs.
Exports of textiles and garments to the markets of the member countries of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) accounted for 17.1 per cent of the country’s total garment export turnover, reaching US$1.87 billion.
Of this, the exports to Japan saw the highest increase at 22.6 per cent, reaching $1.39 million. The exports to Singapore rose by 22 per cent to $39.16 million, to Canada by 17.4 per cent, reaching $230.29 million and to Australia by 16 per cent, touching $79.41 million.
Source From: Viet Nam News
Related Link: Click Here
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018