HIGG index to boost VN textiles
Release Date: June 24, 2018
The decision was taken at a meeting held in Ha Noi on Thursday. The aim of introducing the index is to build a sustainable brand for Vietnamese textiles.
HIGG is an online self-assessment tool that standardises measures for environmental and social impacts in the textile, footwear and fashion industries.
It also serves as a standard sustainable report tool used by more than 8,000 manufacturers and 150 brands globally.
Source From: VIETNAMNEWS
- Vietnam among top five global textile exporters July 10, 2018
- Garment-textile sector raises export target to 35 billion USD July 4, 2018
- Vietnam emerges as denim fabric manufacturing center June 30, 2018
- Textile, garment export markets grow June 25, 2018
- FDI textile-garment projects on the rise June 22, 2018