HIGG index to boost VN textiles
Release Date: June 24, 2018
The decision was taken at a meeting held in Ha Noi on Thursday. The aim of introducing the index is to build a sustainable brand for Vietnamese textiles.
HIGG is an online self-assessment tool that standardises measures for environmental and social impacts in the textile, footwear and fashion industries.
It also serves as a standard sustainable report tool used by more than 8,000 manufacturers and 150 brands globally.
Source From: VIETNAMNEWS
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports August 12, 2018
- India doubles import tax on textile products, may hit China August 7, 2018
- CPTPP, EVFTA help Vietnam’s garment-textile lure investment August 2, 2018
- Garment and textile exports likely to exceed set plan by US$1b August 1, 2018
- Textile export earnings forecast to up 1 bln USD against target July 31, 2018