HIGG index to boost VN textiles
News Type: Expo News
The decision was taken at a meeting held in Ha Noi on Thursday. The aim of introducing the index is to build a sustainable brand for Vietnamese textiles.
HIGG is an online self-assessment tool that standardises measures for environmental and social impacts in the textile, footwear and fashion industries.
It also serves as a standard sustainable report tool used by more than 8,000 manufacturers and 150 brands globally.
Source From: VIETNAMNEWS
Related Link: Click Here
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once November 20, 2018
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms November 19, 2018
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 November 17, 2018
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry September 26, 2018
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 September 20, 2018